Tuesday 26 June 2012

Henshin...Kivat!!!


Assalamualaikum w.b.t

Alhamdullilah, thanks to Allah for giving me a time to post once again in this blog. Just a short post this time. Actually, my purpose of this post is just to tell that I had changed this blog a little bit such as the back ground, the font, adding pix and adjust the width. I also will change the dooodolls icon and the header.

For information, I will use my favourite cartoon which is Kamen Rider, and for this time, I will use Kamen Rider Kiva as a background pix and Kivat bat as the icon. I use this cartoon because I think that the character of this cartoon is quite cool and style. So, I made some editing and using a little photoshop to make the header. InsyaAllah I maybe will change it if I found more interesting background and header.

Salam… 

No comments:

Post a Comment